If you're interested in one of our open positions, start by applying here and attaching your resume.
We provide hands on training!
Open Positions - Brandon, SD
Heavy Duty Truck Alignment Technician
Heavy Duty Truck Service Technician
· Accurately and timely completion of inspections and repairs on semi’s and trailers.
· Perform Vehicle maintenance inspections and services.
· Report machinery defects or malfunctions to supervisor.
· Examine assigned vehicle to determine if further safety or service work is required or recommended.
· Document all work performed and recommended on the repair order.
· Keeps abreast of manufacturer technical bulletins.
· Participates in manufacturer-sponsored training events.
· Other tasks as needed.
· A desire to learn new skills and grow with the company.
· Are Mechanically skilled and customer focused and independent problem solver.
· Oral and written communication skills.
· Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen.
· Must have basic tools or the ability to require them.
· Positive, friendly attitude, along with an eagerness to improve.
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Valid driver’s CDL license preferred and clean driving record.
· Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications.